Not All Heroes Wear Capes Cross Stitch Kit.
This lovely little kit has everything you need to complete it.
Not All Heroes Wear Capes Cross Stitch Kit Information;
- A full colour A5 pattern
- Detailed instructions (with pictures) on how to cross stitch (making this great for beginners too.)
- Geeky Stitching Co. only use high quality hoops & where-ever possible include a UK made hoop, as they are trying to reduce their carbon footprint (hoops are 6 inch in diamater.)
- 14 count white aida – which is 100% cotton & super soft & easy to stitch on.
- A metal plated tapestry needle (made in the UK.)
- Kits only ever contain DMC cotton thread – which is cut to size (and threaded onto cardboard thread sorters for easy use.)
- The Geeky Stitching Co. are phasing out the pom pom trim, and replacing it with a 50cm length of high quality ribbon (random selection) to be used as decorating your hoop or for hanging (see Rainbow pic for inspiration) you may get a length of Pom or a Length of Ribbon with your kit.
- Each kit comes with its own pink ‘Cross Stitch Kit’ printed box, these are finished to a high quality & are professionally printed in the UK & fully recyclable
Each one of these kits are prepared in Geeky Stitching Co's studio in North Devon, everything is prepared & cut by hand to the highest standard & the kits are wrapped in tissue paper (recyclable) and sealed with a ‘Thank you’ Sticker.
Then sprinkled with Confetti.
Kernow Designs is an official stockist of Geeky Stitching Co. Kits.